Welcome to Bandera, Texas
- Located in the beloved Texas Hill Country, about 30 minutes Northwest of San Antonio.
- This small town is in a rugged county filled with hills, rivers and the sprawling Medina Lake.
- It is known as the Cowboy Capital of the World & there is a spirit of independence and individualism here that speaks of the cowboy tradition of hard work and hard play.
- Bandera County dude ranches offer a taste of the cowboy lifestyle with horseback riding, trail rides, and chuckwagon meals.
- At local honky-tonks, the music is lively, the dance floor is full, and the beverages are cold.
Friends & Family are always welcome at Annette & John's
- The pit's a smokin', beer is cold & we always have room for friends & family!
- It's perfect for kicking back, watching wildlife, listening to the birds and gazing at the stars
- We are 5 minutes away from the Medina River for toobing, kayaking, swimming or fishing & about 20 minutes to Medina Lake for boating, jet-skiing, swimming & fishing.
- San Antonio, Fiesta TX & Sea World are about 30 minutes away & the River Walk & Alamo are less than an hour away.